Sunday, 15 November 2015

Week One done and dusted

Welcome to week 2. Week one has been a new learning experience for me. First I try and familiarise myself in blogging and secondly using peerwise. Both blogging and using peerwise is a for me. First time ever in my history of studying at CQU that i'm on on the same track as everyone else. Normally I either do all my assessment a week before it's due. Now i'm allowing myself and giving my assessment enough study time, I'm not trying to aim for the HD but i'm just aiming and trying to better and set myself and change my mannerism in tackling assessment because obviously in the real work environment I can't procrastinate.

On the lighter side week one done and dusted, read the study guide chapter one, posted my questions and answered the required amount of questions for the week, and of course Assignment 1 Step:1 is done. Have a good week 2 everyone and I just do hope I don't fall in the crack and find myself cramping everything again in the last minute.


A little motivational photo for all the girls :).

No comments:

Post a Comment