Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog

My name is Stephanie Catalan and I am a full-time mother to my adorable terror two year old son. Currently unemployed and just focusing on finishing my study. I am currently taking a Bachelor of Business with a double major in Management and Logistics. 

I am not a blogger, this is the first time and all new experience for me. Accounting, every time I hear or say that word I admit I get a little scared. I've never been good with numbers. Math is not my strength, at my previous job as a supervisor at the cinema balancing the petty cash is an achievement and a fist pump in the air hahaha... 




On this particular blog page we will be focusing on using Accounting with regards to decision making. I hope to enjoy this journey with you all and lets have fun with accounting. 

2 comments:

  1. First time creating a blog and accounting for me as well. Yours is looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cameron, I'll drop by and check out your blog after I reply to you in here I'm sure your blog page is great as well if not even better than mine :)

      Delete